Want the huge profits of rehabbing with fewer problems along the way? You’ll flip over this new class!
Sign up now, lock in your place, and SAVE $100!
Baltimore REIA members
save an additional $100.
Spouses and life partners attend at no extra charge.
NO RISK! You have our no-questions-asked,
Who needs to know rehabbing? You do! Because virtually everyone in the real estate business needs to understand the fundamentals of rehabbing.
Wholesalers need to do know what rehabbers do, in order to get a house under contract at a price where both parties make money.
Buy-and-hold investors need to know rehabbing, because most of the properties you buy will need a rehab — and today’s renters are fussier than ever.
And of course, rehabbers themselves need to know what they’re doing. Because the paydays can be big, but so are the risks.
Now Chuck Edwards and David Page have teamed up to share their rehab knowledge with you — knowledge earned at a huge expense in time and money — so you can get up to speed in a couple of days for a modest amount of money.
Chuck is a veteran rehabber who started in Florida and moved to Baltimore a few years ago. David has been rehabbing exclusively in the Baltimore metro area for the past 5 years. With more than 100 rehabbed houses between them, Chuck and David have been there, done that, and bought the sump pump.
If you want to go from this…
…and get more of this…
…take this class!
Here’s what we’ll explore on Saturday:
- Why you may want to rehab: expected paydays… a bad reason to rehab… a bonus reason
- Tough love: the truth about rehabbing… the risks… the ups and downs… it’s a job
- Where to rehab — including the single biggest mistake newbies make
- What kinds of houses to rehab, and what kinds to avoid — hint: you want a house that has “the right things wrong with it”
- How to work with contractors — and what to do when you find yourself working against a contractor — from hiring to firing
- The scope of work — how much detail do you need?
- The draw schedule — how much to pay and when — including when not to pay
- Contractor’s lien release and warranty
- Being your own general contractor — advantages and disadvantages — are you ready for it?
- What insurance you need, and what contractors need
- Licensing: who needs it?
- Permits: where and when do you need ‘em?
- Estimating rehab costs — the second biggest area where newbies make mistakes — why you must be able to do it fast
- What to do in your rehab — what not to do — where to spend your money — whose opinion matters — with plenty of photos show you exactly what sells
- Crunching the numbers: the quick formula vs. the long way
- To stage or not to stage?
- Dealing with the buyer’s inspection addendum
- Finding deals, funding deals, and choosing a business entity. The primary emphasis on this class is the rehab itself, but we will touch on these other areas. We strongly urge you to take other Baltimore REIA courses for a well-rounded education in real estate investing.
Complete with documents!
The extensive handout for this course includes an appendix with:
Formula for calculating offers
Property intake/rehab estimating sheet
Scope of work
Checklist from closing to closing
Independent contractor agreement
Workers Comp form
W-9 and 1099
Lien release and warranty
Form for firing a contractor
On Sunday you’ll take your new knowledge into the field!
We’ll meet at the library, then carpool to 2 or 3 properties that need rehabbing. You’ll compare notes and estimates with Chuck and David, and with each other. Who knows, you may find your first or next rehab property!
Follow a rehab from start to finish!
Chuck or David will choose a property or two that they just got under contract, and they’ll invite you to see it before, during, and after the rehab.
It’s all the more reason to lock in your place now for what is sure to be one of Baltimore REIA’s most popular classes. Plus, you’ll get rewarded immediately for taking action…
Sign up now and save $100! Baltimore REIA members save an additional $100. No extra charge for spouse or life partner.
Please note: $1 test-drive members are not eligible for member pricing on classes.
A great way to pay early and save: use PayPal Credit for no interest and no payments if paid in full within 6 months. Choose PayPal at checkout, then choose PayPal Credit.
Another reason to sign up now: our no-risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
Join us on Saturday, stay until lunch, and if you decide the class isn’t worth every penny, simply leave the handouts with us and get a full refund with no hassle. Your risk is zero!
Questions about the class?
Contact either of your presenters:
Chuck Edwards, Chuck@BaltimoreREIA.com, 843-359-3968
David Page, David@BaltimoreREIA.com, 410-274-3295