This special meeting is FREE for all attendees
– a $29 savings for non-members.
and a Tax Strategies Workshop on Saturday the 22nd.
Yes, he’s back — for the first time in 2 years. Al Aiello returns to Baltimore REIA to share his latest tax-busting, asset-protecting techniques. We’ve scheduled 3 big days with 3 big events to help you make the most of Al’s visit:
on “The Real Hidden Power of LLCs.”
Spend the evening with Al — without spending a penny. You’ll get priceless information on these topics and more, as you learn how to:
- Set up and operate your real estate LLC for maximum legal protection, tax savings, and IRS audit-proofing — BEWARE: If not done properly, an IRA is worthless!
- Save thousands by doing it all without expensive lawyers
- Protect any number of properties with only two LLCs
- Become “lawyer repellent” with Al’s Power Attorney Letter — the same letter that saved one of Al’s students $11,000
- Prevent legal disputes in the first place
- Shield your personal assets from attachment
- Protect your equity with a simple, little-known, yet powerful technique
- Defend yourself against nasty IRS attacks
- Create a bulletproof LLC operating agreement
- Legally deduct your educational and startup expensive even if you haven’t done a deal — a major tax savings windfall this year
- And much more.
at 12:00 noon on Friday, March 21.
Sign up now to reserve your place!
This event lets Al give you even more money-saving gems, as he explains “The Power of a Structure for the Real Estate Investor: It Can Make or Break You.” You’ll learn:
- Why the wrong entity structure will cost you a fortune, while the right one will save you thousands
- How not to miss tax deductions and the huge savings that could go into your pocket
- How to avoid IRS audits that drain your time and money
- Why a bad CPA can be your biggest expense
- What you want to know… you’ll be having lunch with Al… bring your toughest questions!
Location: Mo’s Seafood Restaurant, 1528 E. Joppa Road., Towson, MD 21286!
|Power Lunch with Al $49
3) Tax Strategies Workshop: two presentations plus a FREE bonus, on Saturday, March 22, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
at the Sheraton Baltimore North in Towson.
More time with Al means even more savings on taxes and more asset protection!
First Al expands on his “The Hidden Power of LLCs” presentation from the Main Event, with plenty of time for Q&A.
Then he dives into “Tax-Saving Secrets Your CPA Doesn’t Know.” Including these and more:
- Laugh as you legally save thousands in taxes every year
- Save accounting and legal fees
- Avoid bad, expensive advice
- Create HUGE deductions with NO cash out, yet pocket tax-free cash
- Deduct any amount of property losses with no limits
- Sell properties tax-free — and keep all the profits!
- Avoid the BIG COSTS of being a dealer
Plus, get a FREE copy of Al’s 100-page e-book, Millionaire Tax Strategies for Real Estate Investors, a $199 value. It’s reason enough to sign up now for this limited-seating event. Want another reason? Sign up by Friday 3/21 and save $20 compared to paying at the door. Members save an additional $20! (Prices at the door: $49 for members, $69 for non-members.)
|Tax Strategies Workshop,
$29 for Members
|Tax Strategies Workshop,
$49 for Non-members
Not a member? Join Baltimore REIA right now, start enjoying all the benefits, and save on Al’s workshop.
You’ll enjoy savings on our meetings and events all year long… vendor discounts including a 2% rebate from Home Depot… and a FREE Goody Bag with $197 worth of DVDs from our own experts.
Everyone is welcome at Baltimore REIA,
and every Main Event starts with our Newbie Meet & Greet.
New to Baltimore REIA? New to investing? Join us from 6:30 to 7:00 for our Newbie Meet & Greet. Learn more about the club and feel free to ask any question about real estate investing. We’re an association of investors, for investors. In other words, we’re here for you. Come and get the networking and real-world education you need to build wealth. Bring your business cards — you may find a deal right at this meeting!
Our Main Event is 6:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month at the Sheraton Baltimore North,
903 Dulaney Valley Rd., Towson, MD 21286.
You’ll enjoy our great meeting place with convenient parking — regularly $4, discounted to just $2 for Baltimore REIA attendees only. When you enter the garage you’ll receive a ticket. Take it to the front desk, pay the $2, and they’ll validate your ticket.