Want money for your first deal?¬† For more deals?¬†For all the deals you can handle?¬† Learn how to get it with our NEW class:¬†
¬†“All About Funding”
Sign up now, lock in your place, and¬†SAVE $100!¬†
What kinds of deals could you do — and how many deals — if you were confident¬†you could fund and close them?
Funding is all-important.¬† But what are your options for borrowing money?¬† How much will¬†that money¬†cost you to borrow?¬† And how can you convince lenders to work with you?
Let Gary Kenner and Jack Kiley show you the money — who has it, how to get it, and how to negotiate the terms — with their NEW class, “All About Funding.”¬† This comprehensive full-day class covers:¬†
- The many ways to fund a deal, because deals are different and you can’t rely on just one strategy.
- Money or the¬†deal: which comes first?
- How to fund rehabs: the purchase and the rehab costs.
- How to get¬†short-term and permanent funding for buy-and-hold investing.
- How to qualify for a loan.
- The¬†differences between hard money and private money.
- The pros and cons of different types of loans.
- How to get proof of funds, so the seller knows you can close.
- The types of financial institutions and which are best for your situation.
- Owner financing — yes, it’s possible!¬† And it’s the cheapest money available.
- How to identify a partner and work a deal with one.¬†¬†
Also discover¬†the power of self-directed IRAs: yours and other people’s.¬† Get your share of today’s $20 trillion pool of retirement funds.¬† You’ll learn:
- How to open and/or contribute to your own self-directed IRA.
- How to borrow from other people’s IRAs for less than the cost of hard money.
- How to wholesale, rehab, and buy rental property¬†with your IRA.
- The differences between a tax-deferred (traditional) IRA and tax-free (Roth) IRA.
- How to move other retirement funds into a self-directed IRA.
- How to start with $1,000 or less and grow your wealth fast.
- How to lend money to earn high interest.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES AN EXTENSIVE HANDOUT,PLUS A FREE BONUS TO HELP YOU TAKE ACTION:
During the class you’ll build an application package to prepare¬†you¬†to speak to any investor — hard money lender, private lender, bank, or your grandmother — with confidence!¬†¬†
About Gary Kenner.¬†¬†Gary has spent his entire career in real estate, has completed more than 500 deals, and has a diversified portfolio in four states. He is a hard money lender, commercial loan broker, and licensed realtor. Gary moderates the Strategies Harford meeting for Baltimore REIA.
About Jack Kiley.¬† Jack is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP), and partner in MidAtlantic IRA LLC.¬† He brings over 25 years of experience in public accounting, and he feels strongly about helping people self-direct their retirement.¬† Jack moderates the Strategies IRA meeting for Baltimore REIA.
About you.¬†¬†This “All About Funding” class is all about empowering you.¬† Learn how to get the funding you need to boost your investing career.
Sign up now and SAVE $100!¬†
A great way to¬†pay early and save:¬†use PayPal Credit for no payments and no interest if paid in full within 6 months.¬† Choose PayPal when you check¬†out, then follow the instructions for PayPal Credit. ¬†
Another reason to sign up now:¬†our¬†no-risk,¬†100% money-back guarantee.
We’re sure you’ll be impressed with this training, but it’s your opinion that counts.¬† At lunch time, if you decide the class isn’t worth every penny or¬†simply isn’t for you, leave the course materials with us and get a full refund with no hassle.¬† Your risk is zero!¬†
Not a member of Baltimore REIA?¬† Join us¬†and¬†save on this class, other classes, and our 7 monthly meetings… save on everything you buy at Home Depot… and gain many other benefits.¬† A full year of membership is just $179.¬†¬†You even¬†get our FREE Goody Bag with $197 worth of DVDs!¬†¬†Join Baltimore REIA now.
Questions about the class?¬†Contact your presenters:¬†
Gary Kenner:¬†Gary@BaltimoreREIA.com or 410-925-4234.¬†
Jack Kiley:¬†Jack@BaltimoreREIA.com or 800-607-0145 ext 260.¬†
Learn how to fund your deals like the experts do.¬†Sign up today and lock in your place!