New to investing? Done a few deals? Done a lot of ’em? Whatever your level of experience, get ready to boost your results with:
“Street-Smart Secrets for Creating Wealth and Cashflow NOW!”
The same strategies that have helped them over the last 25 years can help you jump-start your new business or accelerate your current one to get ahead of the pack.
By the end of the day, you too will have the knowledge and mindset to take advantage of the opportunities in today’s market. The full day of content includes:
Establishing your direction
- What’s your goal? Wholesale, buy-and-hold, retail? Best areas and properties for your goal
- The real estate entrepreneur mindset
- Money: how much it takes, how to borrow it, how to partner with others and share the profit
Finding opportunities: 100 prospecting techniques
- Street-smart secrets of the pros
- Picking your neighborhoods
- Driving for dollars
- Bandit signs (and how to stay out of trouble)
- Online: Craigslist, other websites, your own site
- Direct mail: violations, vacants, probate, etc.
- Working with agents and wholesalers
Creating the deal
- How to “smoke out” the seller’s motivation
- Determining the ARV
- Creative financing techniques (needed today)
- What are the rehab costs for rental vs. retail?
- Working with contractors — must-have knowledge!
- Using the MAO formula vs. the long form
- Joe’s and Larry’s Acquisition Cost Estimator
Securing the deal
- Negotiating with homeowners… the two offers to make… the simple contract (you’ll receive one) with the clauses you need
- Making offers on REOs and short sales
- Escape clauses (a back door if needed)
- Proof of funds
- Migrating a deal from bad to good (Larry’s favorite)
- Building your capital with seller financing
- Establishing your credibility
Exiting the deal: what’s best for you
- Wholesaling for quick cash
- Renovating for retail sale
- Buy and hold for long-term wealth
Joe’s and Larry’s personal forms and documents
- Acquisition Cost Estimator
- Owner Financing Addendum
- Rehab Cost Estimator
- Purchase Agreement
- Assignment of Contract
- And much more!
PLUS: Your next steps: an action plan to boost your success.
AND: LIVE SELLER CALLS RIGHT IN THE CLASS! Hear how the pros determine if a potential deal is worth pursuing.
If you’re eager for your first deal — or your next deal — this class is for you!
About your instructors:
Joe DiMaggio, Executive Director of Baltimore REIA, has been in Baltimore real estate full-time since 1987. He buys, sells, and holds single- and multi-family dwellings for quick chunks of cash or long-term passive income. His knowledge of and experience with subsidized housing make him one of the top experts in the area.
“Lucky Larry” Blizzard has been a full-time real estate entrepreneur for over 20 years. He buys, renovates, and sells quality homes, and he holds a sizable portfolio of rental properties in Carroll and Baltimore Counties and Baltimore City. Larry is known as the “kitchen table negotiator” for developing the fine art of creating fantastic deals with homeowners.
Limited seatingâ€“sign up now!
Includes your spouse or life partner at no extra charge, with one set of handouts per couple.
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. Class is from 9:00 to 5:00.
Please note: $1 test-drive members are not eligible for member pricing on classes.
Special half-price offer for previous attendees of this class. Be sure to bring your binder. Savings codes do not apply.
Your payment options include PayPal Credit, for no payments and no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Check it out when you place your order.
Not a member of Baltimore REIA? Join us to save on this class and all of our meetings, enjoy vendor discounts, and get a FREE welcome kit with $197 worth of DVDs. Join Baltimore REIA now.
Another reason to sign up now:
our 100% money-back guarantee.
This full-day class is from 9:00 to 5:00. Join us for the morning, stay until noon, and if you decide the class isn’t worth every penny, simply leave the handouts with us and get a full refund with no hassle. Your risk is zero!
Questions about this class? Contact your presenters:
Joe DiMaggio: Joe@BaltimoreREIA.com
Larry Bizzard: Larry@BaltimoreREIA.com
P.S. Want even more education from Baltimore REIA? Plus one-on-one, personal help to boost your success? Check out our NEW Inner Circle Program. The “Street-Smart Secrets” class is included!