At our last meeting we showed you how to slash your property taxes. Now let’s do the same to your income taxes!
It’s your money.
Keep more of it!
Learn how at our next Strategies Landlording Meeting.
Special presentation by CPA Jeff Cohen
Lock in your place now.
The Strategies Landlording Meeting offers education, networking, and support from your local colleagues.
New investors and veterans alike are welcome here.
Enough already! While you can’t eliminate taxes entirely, there are legal, proven strategies to slash your tax burden. Including steps you can take to reduce this year’s taxes.
Come and learn about them at our next Strategies Landlording Meeting. Jeff Cohen, a CPA whose practice focuses on on real estate investors, will enlighten you about:
- Entity structure and how it impacts taxes
- Repair regulations — is that a repair or a capital expense?
- Depreciation rules — how to use them to your maximum advantage
- Being a real estate professional — how you can quality, and what it means for taxes
- 1031 exchanges, a powerful tool for deferring taxes — maybe forever!
- Retirement plans, a great way to shelter income from taxes
- 1099 issues — follow the rules or risk a whopping penalty
- Bookkeeping best practices
- Year-end tax tips — yes, there are actions you can take to save on this year’s taxes!
About your presenter. Jeff Cohen, CPA, MST, has over 20 years of public accounting experience and a Masters in Taxation from the University of Baltimore. He’s a member of the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants and is on their Nonprofit Tax Committee. He also serves on the board of several local charitable organizations. He’s now with Katz|Cohen, LLC.
Jeff also teaches our Smart Tax Strategies class, coming up on January 28. You can sign up now and save $100.
Do you love paying taxes? If so, skip this meeting. If not, we’ll see you there.
Sign up now for the
Strategies Landlording Meeting.
The price includes your meal.
You can pay at the door, but it’s best to lock in your place ahead of time:
NOT A MEMBER? Join Baltimore REIA now. You’ll pay the lower price to attend this meeting, save on our other meetings, save on classes, and get vendor discounts including a 2% rebate from Home Depot. Plus a FREE bonus: access to the content of $197 worth of exclusive DVDs with the experts at Baltimore REIA.
About the Strategies Landlording meeting
We created this meeting for current and future buy-and-hold investors, because passive cashflow is the road to financial freedom.
DATE AND AGENDA. We meet from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of the month. We network until 7:00, then have a presentation or discussion for the rest of the evening.
See you at the Strategies Landlording meeting!