Want to build CASHFLOW and WEALTH with apartment buildings, mobile home parks, and self-storage facilities? Take this class and learn how!
“Proven Profits With Commercial Properties”
Your instructor: Nicheole Amundsen, a professional commercial real estate investor who owns all 3 types of properties.
Some of the world’s wealthiest people have gotten that way by investing in commercial real estate. But beware of high-risk office and retail properties.
Instead, consider investing in these proven money-makers: 1) apartment buildings, 2) mobile home parks, and 3) self-storage facilities. These properties are commercial, but they meet the needs of everyday people, so you can build everyday cashflow!
Let Baltimore REIA member Nicheole Amundsen show you how to build massive wealth. Nicheole has been investing in commercial real estate for over 15 years, and her multimillion-dollar portfolio is spread across 11 states.
James Rey and Kevin Rinaldi will be presenting, too. A successful commercial investor in his own right, James has teamed up with Nicheole to do even more deals. Kevin is a veteran real estate investor who now seeks larger profits from larger deals, including the mobile home park he owns with Nicheole.
This extensive class includes lectures, handouts, and hands-on exercises, so you learn how to do deals!
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF FINDING AND ANALYZING DEALS
Saturday and Sunday, July 7-8, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Overview: today’s market, what we buy, what’s different from single-family residential and what’s the same.
- Mental aspects: getting your mind right.
- Finding emerging markets and great deals.
- Analyzing deals, using a financial calculator.
- Building your commercial team.
- Writing a Letter of Intent.
- Contracts and negotiating with sellers.
- Apartment analysis and terms.
- Wholesaling commercial properties.
- Mobile home parks and self-storage facilities, and how they differ from apartments.
- How to calculate acquisition costs, value-adds, and exits.
- Due diligence and how to close in 4 weeks.
- Creative ways to make offers.
- Financing properties through banks.
- The business of commercial real estate: bookkeeping, entities, insurance, records, communications, legal issues, etc.
FUNDING YOUR DEALS AND MANAGING YOUR PROPERTIES
Saturday and Sunday, July 15-16, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note: this weekend is valuable for any real estate investor (not just commercial) who wants to team up with others to fund deals, or who wants to get better results from a property management company.
- 3 ways to fund deals.
- How to partner with others.
- SEC rules: what makes something a security, and what you can and cannot say.
- Joint ventures vs. syndications.
- Peer-to-peer financing, pools, private money, etc.
- Marketing and networking.
- Developing your credibility kit.
- Management 101: how to keep cash flowing in, not out!
- Managing your managers to maintain and improve profits.
- Reports and managing to a budget.
- Business and tactical plans.
eligible for member pricing on classes.
Another reason to sign up now: our no-risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
Not a member of Baltimore REIA? Join us and save on this class, other classes, and our 7 monthly meetings… save on everything you buy at Home Depot… and gain many other benefits. A full year of membership is just $179. You even get a FREE welcome kit with $197 worth of DVDs! Join Baltimore REIA now.
Questions about the class?