Is your LLC worthless,¬†
or is it a fortress?
Discover¬†the right way to¬†set up an LLC, protect your assets, and save on taxes, at our FREE…¬†¬†
National expert Bill Noll, who worked closely with the late, great Al Aiello, is coming to Baltimore REIA to share his wisdom with you.
¬†Bill’s topic is “Extraordinary Asset Protection Without Expensive Lawyers.” He’ll cover:
- How to protect all your assets — personal and business — without adverse tax consequences, with reduced IRS audit risk —¬†without complexity, and without costing a fortune — unique advice you have not heard before!¬†
- Why having an LLC for every property is not only expensive but still does not totally protect you.¬† There’s a better, easier strategy that you will love — and so will your wallet!
- How to prevent stressful, expensive lawsuits.
- How to protect your property equity with a little-known yet powerful technique.¬†
- How to legally deduct educational and startup expenses even if you haven’t done a deal yet — this could be a major tax-saving windfall!
PLUS: Powerful tax-saving strategies that can help you keep more money in your pocket year after year.¬† Let Bill show you how to:
Set up the right entity structure to save $1,000s.
- Maximize your deductions to maximize tax savings.
- Avoid money-draining, time-wasting IRS audits.
- Avoid bad CPAs who can cost you a fortune.
PLUS:¬†Bill will save some time for questions, so bring yours.
¬†Don’t miss your opportunity for to hear this renowned LLC, wealth protection, and tax expert at our¬†FREE Main Event on Thursday, March 17.
FREE BONUS:¬†Attendees get Bill’s Special Report: “Show Tax Losses on Your 1040, Yet Show Lenders You Are Making Money!” ¬†That’s right, a FREE meeting and a FREE report.
Get even more of Bill’s wisdom at his Power Workshop¬†on Saturday, March 19, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the¬†Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center.¬†
It takes more than an evening for Bill to even begin to share his asset protection and tax-saving strategies with you.¬† So he’s staying in town to bring you much, much more, with several¬†hours of powerful content, including many more ways to:
- Legally save thousands in taxes every year… avoid¬†costly IRS audits… save on accounting and legal fees… and avoid bad, expensive advice.
- Create huge deductions with no cash out, yet pocket tax-free cash!
- Deduct any amount of property losses with no limits.
- Avoid the big costs of being a dealer.
- Sell properties tax-free and keep all the profits.
PLUS:¬†How to get your last 3 years’ tax returns reviewed to¬†eliminate IRS audit red flags¬†and get¬†refunds of overpaid taxes!
PLUS:¬†Access to the country’s best real estate CPAs (Bill’s secret list) and an ongoing email help line for prompt answers to tax questions.
BONUS: Get Bill’s e-book, “Millionaire Tax Strategies for Real Estate Investors,” a $199 value, FREE for attending the workshop!
The cost for Bill’s Power Workshop?¬† A mere $29 for Baltimore REIA members and $49 for non-members. But it’s $20 more if you wait until the day of the event and pay at the door.¬†¬†Sign up now for this limited-seating event.
Registration begins at 8:30, so get there early,¬†grab a good seat, and do some networking. ¬†Bill’s presentation starts at 9:00.¬†¬†¬†
You’ll enjoy savings on our meetings and events all year long… vendor discounts including a 2% rebate from Home Depot… and a FREE welcome kit¬†with $197 worth of DVDs from our own experts.¬†¬†¬†¬†
New to Baltimore REIA?¬† New to investing?¬† Join us from 6:30 to 7:00 for our Newbie Meet & Greet.¬† Learn more about the club and feel free to ask any question about real estate investing.¬† We’re an association of investors, for investors.¬† In other words, we’re here for¬†you.
Come and get the¬†networking and real-world education you need to build wealth.¬† Bring your business cards — you may find a deal right at this meeting!¬†¬†
You’ll enjoy¬†our great meeting place with plenty of parking¬†and a¬†special discount for all of our meeting attendees.¬†¬†
When you enter the garage you’ll receive a ticket.¬† Take it to the front desk, pay the discounted fee, and they’ll validate your ticket.
Want even more education¬†from Baltimore REIA?¬†¬†Check out our Inner Circle program.¬†