Our special Main Event next Thursday is FREE for all — set your calendar now! See below for details on the Saturday workshop, too.
Yes, you can learn how to grow your wealth and create huge cashflow with apartment buildings. Don’t miss our FREE
PLUS: get even more wealth-building wisdom from Nicheole at her “Commercial Property Cashflow” Workshop on Saturday, June 17, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, 5625 O’Donnell St., Baltimore, MD 21224 (at the Baltimore Travel Plaza, with easy access just off I-95).
- What Nicheole buys and why. It starts with finding markets that are emerging or in turnaround. Example: Pittsburgh, where Nicheole saw the writing on the wall and bought a portolio of single-family houses and duplexes. (When you buy a bunch of them at once it’s still considered commercial investing.)
Over a period of 8 years, Nicheole boosted the total value from $950,000 to over $2,000,000, with annual cashflow of $99,000. How did she make it happen, and how could you do something similar? Find out at the FREE Main Event!
- How it works with a big deal. Sometimes Nicheole goes out-of-state to grab a super deal. Case in point: her 302-unit apartment building in Portland, Oregon. She’ll show you the kind of due diligence it required, plus the creative financing she put together to take possesion. Yes, as prosperous as Nicheole is, she still borrows money to do deals (and you may do the same).
In this case it paid off handsomely, as she repositioned the building, which increased the value from $8,900,000 to about $13,500,000, with annual cashflow of $540,000. Is it practical for youto consider such a sizable deal? If the market is right… and the property is right… and the numbers are right… you bet it is. Come to our FREE Main Event and start thinking BIG!
- How it works with smaller properites. Starting small can be a good way to get your feet wet with commercial investing. Nicheole shows you what’s different compared to large properties, what’s the same, and how it worked with a 15-unit apartment building she bought 10 years ago in West Virginia. The building came with a bar, too.
Cashflow is only about $12,000 a year, but the annual cash-on-cash return is over 30% based on the modest amount of money Nicheole has in the deal. How would you like to start with a deal like that one… then build your portfolio with several more… and move on to larger deals? Would that change your life for the better? Then you’d better attend this FREE Main Event!
- Some of today’s best commercial markets. They’re not on most people’s radar yet, but they’re on Nicheole’s — and they’ll be on yours!
- How to identify market cycles and where your market fits — so you know if you should dive in or run as fast as you can.
- How to get started with small properties in your market — the key numbers and a quick “sniff test.”
- More about Nicheole’s Oregon deal… how it fits into her overall portfolio… how the cashflow has improved… how to get from where you are today to the kind of success Nicheole has achieved.
- The importance of due diligence, so you don’t get in trouble… what you can fix and what you can’t.
Quick nuggets on raising private money… getting loans… finding deals… negotiating deals… creative buying strategies… closing deals… managing property managers… budgeting… running your business like a business… and more.
“Due It Right” due diligence checklist, a vital document whether you’re buying a 2-unit duplex or a 200-unit apartment tower. A $199 value, yours FREE for attending the workshop!
Have a question about rehabbing? Mosey over to Chuck’s Rehab Corner and tap the wisdom of Chuck Edwards, a rehabber with dozens of projects to his name.
Take full advantage of our Main Event. Get the knowledge and networking you need to build wealth. Bring your business cards — you may find a deal right at this meeting.
You’ll enjoy our great meeting place with plenty of parking — now FREE for every Main Event.